Last Date for Abstract Submission: 15
• The scientific committee invites abstracts for free papers & E-poster for consideration and inclusion into the scientific program.
• All abstracts must be submitted only through our conference website.
• The first name in each abstract should be that of presenting author.
• For case reports introductions, case presentations, discussion & conclusions should be included.
• Abstracts should be structured with background, aims/objectives, method, results, and conclusion. It should be in Times New Roman, font size 12.
• All abstracts must be in the English language. The author's name and affiliations should not be mentioned in the title or text of the abstract.
• The word limit is 300, please ensure abstract text does not exceed a word count of 300. No images or figures are to be included in the abstract.
• Decision on abstract selection shall be communicated by e-mail to the submitting author.
• Only presenting author will be entitled to get a Certificate.
• Last Date for Abstract Submission: 15